What We're Looking For
If you're an amazing engineer, marketer, designer, or support pro, we want you to join our team.
We will succeed as a company if, and only if, we find and hire the best engineers. We consider all positions to be engineering roles and expect that all applicants know how to code. Most of our best applicants have Computer Science (or similar) degrees from a well-regarded university. Our strongest applicants also tend to have at least 3-5 years of experience in a position with direct responsibility for designing, developing, or supporting a production application with a large userbase.
Due to our size and the number of applications we receive, we have adopted a very tough screening process for new applicants. We only invite about 10% of applicants to an initial phone interview, and only about 10% of candidates make it past that step.
Working here isn't for everyone, but if you think it might be for you, please apply.
If you've read about our Holacracy practice, you know that we expect our staff to hold several roles in the company. However, we still make hiring decisions and conduct interviews based on the initial role we seek to fill.
Currently Accepting Applications
- Marketing Engineer – Accountable for marketing, including paid traffic, conversion rate optimization, funnel strategy, lead magnets/giveaways, etc.
- Systems Engineer – Accountable for our backend systems, including APIs, daemons, data pipelines, and desktop applications
- Infrastructure/Devops Engineer – Accountable for our servers and infrastructure
- In-House Legal Counsel – Accountable for all Legal affairs of the company
We're not reviewing new submissions for these right now, but you can submit your resume for future review:
- Support/Sales Engineer – Accountable for interacting directly with customers, and performing sales and support duties